It has lifted Barbridzha. The old man as pincers has clasped its left hand for a neck, and Redrik, not in forces to be
straightened, has on all fours dragged it through a hole in a fencing, catching hands at a wet grass.
- Give, give... - Barbridzh rattled. - do not worry, habar I am insolent, I will not let out... Give! The track was familiar, but the
wet grass slid, mountain ash branches whipped on the person, the heavy old man was extremely heavy, as if the dead
person, moreover a bag with habarom, tinkling and tapping, all time clung to something, and still it was terrible to come across
on which, maybe, still wandered here in darkness.
When they have got out on highway, was still absolutely dark, but was felt that the dawn is close. In lesochke on that party
of highway drowsily also have uncertainly exorcised birds, and over black houses of far suburb, over rare yellow lanterns a
night gloom already zasinel, and has pulled therefrom znobkim a damp breeze. Redrik has put Barbridzha on a roadside, has
looked round and as the big black spider, has stolen a march through. It has quickly found "lendrover", has dumped from a
cowl and a body masking branches, villages for a wheel and is cautious, without lighting headlights, has left on asphalt.
Barbridzh sat, one hand keeping for a bag with habarom, and another feeling feet.
- Quickly! - he has croaked. - quickly give! Knees, are whole at me knees... Knees to rescue! Redrik has lifted it and, gritting
the teeth from pressure, has passed through a board. Barbridzh with knock has failed on a back seat and has moaned. It
and has not let out a bag. Redrik has picked up from the earth and has thrown on it from above prosvintsovannyj a raincoat.
Barbridzh has managed to drag with itself and a raincoat.
Redrik has got a small lamp and has walked backwards-forward on a roadside, looking out for traces. Traces, in general,
was not. Being rolled out on highway, "lendrover" has trampled down a high dense grass, but this grass should rise in some
hours. Round a place where there was a patrol car, the large quantity of stubs rolled. Redrik has recollected that for a long
time wishes to smoke, has pulled out a cigarette and has lighted, though most of all he now would like to jump in the car and
to drive, drive, drive somewhat quicker from here. But to drive was while it is impossible.
It was necessary to do all slowly and prudently.
- What you? - A crying voice has told from car Barbridzh. - Water has not poured out, tackles all dry... That you stand? Hide
habar! - shut up! - Redrik has told. - do not disturb! - it was tightened. - on southern suburb we will curtail, - he has told.
- How on suburb? Yes you that? Knees to me you will ruin, paskudnik! Knees! Redrik last time was tightened and has put a
stub in match boxes.
- Not a dust, the Egyptian vulture, - has told it. - directly through a city it is impossible. Three outposts though on one yes will